This beautiful villa was designed by South Africa’s leading architect, Stefan Antoni from SAOTA. The state-of-the-art specifications throughout, such as glass, steel and organic textiles add spacious flare and opulence to the property. The villa spans over two levels including six en-suite bedrooms and two large indoor/outdoor entertainment areas, each with rim flow pools. The seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor environments, makes one feel as if the ocean and mountain views are an extension of the actual villa.
BOOK THIS PROPERTY
- The two master bedrooms have king size beds and the other four rooms have queen size beds
- We are unable to accommodate a twin bed setup in any of the rooms
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and under floor heating
- Two open-plan entertainment areas each with rim flow pool
- Two workstations equipped with iMacs
- Sonos media centres
- LED TVs in rooms as well as entertainment areas
- Satellite TV Channels
- Apple TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Garage parking for 4 cars
Camps Bay lies just beyond the four beaches of Clifton in an exceptionally beautiful setting amongst the Twelve Apostles and Lion’s Head mountain ranges. And has to be one of the most vibrant, popular seaside suburbs in Cape Town.
Camps Bay has definitely earned its trendy, cosmopolitan character through its beachfront boulevard consisting of a series of pavement cafes, bistros, and restaurants specialising in Mediterranean fare. Sun, sea and beautiful people by day and dining, dancing and being entertained by night is what one can expect from the beautiful coastal location.
Homes in Camps Bay fetch millions of rands and staying in the much sought after suburb has become something of a practice for many visitors, who return again and again to soak up the sun and mingle with the pavement culture. The Table Mountain cableway is only minutes away from Camps Bay, over Kloof Nek, as is the city centre with bohemian Long Street, trendy Kloof Street and the many museums and galleries that make a good day’s trawling worthwhile. Clifton’s four beaches offer some rare people-watching opportunities and the lawn overlooking 4th beach is a popular paragliding landing spot. Camps Bay is just the ideal base for visitors to explore Cape Town.
- Camps Bay beach – 5 minute walk
- Camps Bay Restaurants – 5 minute walk
- Clifton beaches – 15 minute walk
- Table Mountain – 5 minute drive
- Cape Town City Centre – 10 minute drive