Situated twelve kilometres east of Plettenberg Bay on the shores of Keurbooms beach lies K Cottage. Set in 22 hectares of indigenous bush and landscaped garden this unique architect designed home offers space and proximity to the sea as well as spectacular views of the bay.
BOOK THIS PROPERTY
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- Main Bedroom. Large and spacious with views over the
- bay. King size bed with seperate his and hers bathrooms
- and individual dressing rooms with generous closet space.
- T.V. And sound system. Safe.
Bedrooms 2 and 3:
- Large double rooms with King size beds and own
- bathrooms. Showers and baths in each. Large twin closets
- Single bed with bathroom comprising bath and shower.
- Twin closets.
- Large double room with King size bed and bathroom
- comprising shower and bath. Safe. Twin closets.
Features and Amenities:
- Production Kitchen with walk in cold room on ground floor.
- Upright Fridge
- Upright freezer
- Gas Hob
- Electric Oven.
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer.
Family kitchen on first floor includes
- Three under counter fridges
- One under counter freezer
- Induction Hob
- Electric oven
- Oversize table seating nine.
- Family Room with table tennis table
- 55′ T.V.
- Surround sound System.
- First floor dining room seats twelve
- Large 25m swimming pool unheated.
- Plunge Pool heated.
- Surround sound system in main living areas and both pool decks
- Poolside dining area seating ten.
- Sun loungers.
- 100m Boardwalk to the beach with Two large, cushioned seating areas, one of which overlooks the
- Ocean. .
- Beach Shower .
- Private Beach access.
- Tennis Court and Pavilion.
- Double Garage.
- Motion Beams
- Security Cameras.
- Armed Response.
- Remote access.
- Panic buttons.
- Underfloor heating.
- Massage Beds
- Temperature Controlled.
- Linen and Towels provided.
Points of interest.
- A variety of excellent restaurants are all within 10 mins to 30 mins drive away.
- Plettenberg Bay 15 mins drive.
- Safe beaches with life guards.
- Whale and dolphin watching boat tours.
- Various nature trails.
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve.
- 2500ha Lodge and Game drives.
- Big 5.
- Primate Sanctuary
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Birds of Eden.
- Cheetah and large cat sanctuary.
- Bungy Jumping.
- Tree Top Canopy Tours.
- Deep sea fishing.
- Scuba Diving.
- Plettenberg Bay airport 30mins drive.
- Knysna 40mins drive.
- George 90mins drive.